Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Rixdona
Aspirant
Aspirant

Camera flashing blue, tried to sync. No, tried to remove but cannot add, only flashing blue. Turned off and on base station, fresh batteries, all 3 other cameras are fine. 

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's not exactly clear what you've done so I'll be general. Remove the camera from Settings, My Devices if you haven't already done so. Press the base sync button only briefly - don't hold it for 2 seconds. Press the camera sync button. Does that work now?

lpbat100621
Aspirant
Aspirant

Mine is doing the same thing. I've tried everything and it will not sync.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried rebooting the base?

lpbat100621
Aspirant
Aspirant

Problem solved. I did a complete system reboot of my computer and the arlo base. The problem occurred after an microsoft update.

Rixdona
Aspirant
Aspirant

did the brief push of the base station sync not the 2 second hold, and the camera is flashing blue, i removed it from my devices, cannot add again. I rebooted base station, all 3 other cameras are fine. I left it alone last night, this morning i tried to sync with the brief push at base station, camera is continuing to flash blue even after the base green flashing is done. Does this help describe what i have tried so far? Thank you for your suggestions.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Open a case with support here:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx