Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo camera 1 of 3 offline

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Dipesh22
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi All,

I recently purchased Arlo 3 camera security kit. Installed and as system prompted for firmware update, i ran update. Base and two camera update went successful while one camera went into offline mode. I removed camera from base and tried to resync but it dont appear on screen. I am not able to see that third camera. When ever i resync, i can see blue blinking LED ( generally its for successful sync) but not able to see camera at all.

Expert help will be highly appricated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dipesh22
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi

I removed batteries from camera then readded it and then resync it. After that i left camera 1 ft distance to base and tried after less than one hour and it worked. I think it failed on firmware update first time. Restart camera and resync and wait for some time that's what the solution I think.

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dipesh22
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi All,

All fine now

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
What did you do to resolve this?
Dipesh22
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi

I removed batteries from camera then readded it and then resync it. After that i left camera 1 ft distance to base and tried after less than one hour and it worked. I think it failed on firmware update first time. Restart camera and resync and wait for some time that's what the solution I think.

Thanks