Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Top Contributors
Caught on Arlo Video Contest
Share Video

Share Your Video!
Caught something cool on Arlo? Share it with the Arlo Community.

Post a video
Highlighted
Tutor

Arlo basestation issue???

Help!

I have had multiple support cases and just cant seem to get my system stable again.

I started with a 4 camera Arlso base system.  After a year or so I started to have camera disconnections.  I did all the usual stuff, new batteries, check internet, reset router, unplug and reset basestation.  Often needed to bring cameras next to basestation.  I was not always able to get them to resync after removal and bought a replacement camera.......

The next time I went through all this I thought I'd try an Arlo 2 Pro and I had wired its power. (most recient purchase is March 12, 2019 for an Arlo and the Arlo 2 Pro)

I still get weird errors- Now and then the whole system (every camera) will be offline.  Then replace baterries.... etc.  I even get errors that the wired Arlo 2 Pro has lost power (no outage etc).  I am tired of every weekend playing resysnc the system. (sometimes then the modes too)

Currently I have my four  newer Alo's on-line and I can't get my Arlo 2 Pro to be detected- fully charged or on power within feet of by basestation, everything going through reboots.

Ever time I call support we go through trouble shooting cameras.  I am now up to seven cameras and I cant keep 4 working.  Could this be a basestation issue?  Anyone have basestations problems or a similar crummy experience?  

Thanks in advance.

Model: VMB3000 | Arlo Base Station, VMC3030 | Arlo Wire-Free Camera, VMC4030P | Arlo Pro 2 Wire-Free Camera
Message 1 of 1