Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Wireless not syncing

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Mardi_4144
Follower
Follower

I have seen many threads on cameras not syncing with the base. I have tried everything, removing, installing and repaeting. I cannot for the life of me get ANY of my cameras to sync. I tried calling support, but kept routing me to someone who only wants access to my computer, which does not seem right at all. I have yet to find anyone to help me.

So I need help figuring out how to get my cameras to sync, I lost the cameras to an (offline) issue weeks ago and they have been spotty for the past 2. Now I cannot get anything to happen or load. I do not pay for the subscription, which is why I'm thinking I have an issue (like spiking your interent). 

Does anyone know what to do? Have a REAL number, or REAL email? I tried emailing and as soon as I hit send it deleted and never went through on the webiste. I have to say I loved and raved the product to everyone but as of now, i feel as though I am being huslted to pay for services. 

Thanks for any help!

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Mardi_4144

It sounds like you may have contacted a fake/scam support site. I have provided the correct support link here for you - Arlo Tech Support