Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Wireless Camera Offline

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Kmlaw4
Aspirant
Aspirant
This is ridiculous!! I have had so many issues with this company and these cameras, that I'm livid!!!!!! Do something about it!
4 REPLIES 4
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Kmlaw4

What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? I do not want to suggest anything you may have previously performed.

Kmlaw4
Aspirant
Aspirant

@ShayneS wrote:

Hi @Kmlaw4

What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? I do not want to suggest anything you may have previously performed.

I tried changing batteries. I’ve adjusted motion sensitivity.  Received a call from “Van” and he told me how to set the camera sensitity and I did all that.  I tried pretty much everything except removing it.  It was working fine Saturday, thanks to the rain.  Yesterday (Sunday), it all of a sudden went off line.  So I went from having one camera, that recorded 94 (yes, that’s right)...94 times, due to the sunlight, to not even working at all.  To top that, the side camera is now starting to record when the sun comes overhead!  I’m so upset, that I’m about to dump Arlo and file a complaint.  This lack of help or knowledge from customer service is appalling!  Then, why should I have to pay, to call Arlo for help?!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Kmlaw4

If you can, try and remove & reinsert the battery in to the camera & test again as well as reboot the base station.

Kmlaw4
Aspirant
Aspirant
@ShayneS wrote:

@Kmlaw4

If you can, try and remove & reinsert the battery in to the camera & test again as well as reboot the base station.

New batteries are already installed and rebooted the station, a couple of days ago.  Came back up today, but still.  

Yes, you do have to pay, if you are not a subscriber, for phone support, as stated in this screenshot, of the official site.  Considering I’ve had my cameras for almost two years...

Kelly