Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Wire-Free overnight scheduling

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Emilyjones2020
Aspirant
Aspirant
I want to schedule my camera to be armed overnight between 2300 and 0630 but the scheduling fields won't allow the start time to be later than the end time. Plus it only allows one block of scheduling per day so I can't do the evening and morning in two separate blocks. Does anyone know how to get round this?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emilyjones2020
Aspirant
Aspirant
That's fanatic, thank you. Managed to figure out that I can add time blocks. It wasn't obvious too me that I could do that, but seems to be working well with my Geo fencing - although sometimes it seems my phone goes out of the fence zone without me realising... 🤔

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
steve_t
Master Master
Master

I have scheduled a mode from midnight to 6am, another mode from 6am-8pm, and another mode (the first mode) from 8pm til midnight. Each day is individual so you should be able to do 2300 til midnight one day and then midnight til 0630 the next day in the scheduling using the same mode

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Actually Steve... you have to do up to 1159pm on one day and 12 midnight forward on the next day

But still close enough to explain the problem  🙂

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
Emilyjones2020
Aspirant
Aspirant
That's fanatic, thank you. Managed to figure out that I can add time blocks. It wasn't obvious too me that I could do that, but seems to be working well with my Geo fencing - although sometimes it seems my phone goes out of the fence zone without me realising... 🤔
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Emilyjones2020 wrote:
 although sometimes it seems my phone goes out of the fence zone without me realising... 🤔

Increase the radius circle of your phone..   .gps jitter if a very small radius can pop you outside the zone esp since some phones don't use real gps all the time.

Morse is faster than texting!