Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Wire Free camera is not syncing with Pro Base

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
birocio
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi to all,

I am getting error trying to sync my arlo wire free camera to arlo pro base station.

I left some days the battary discharged in the camera then i changed batteries.

The camera turned on and  the led was fixed blue, then blinked amber for some seconds.

Probably the batteries were not good, so replaced again but the camera wont show in app.

So I removed from devices, but sync is failing blinking amber fast.

Tried the hard reset as described in KB pressing 15 sec the sync button, but still unable to sync.

I did reset of Arlo PRO base, cam not syncing.

Did 1 h in chat with support: made same test without success, in next days the support will re-contact me to help. 

Did anyone got same problem?

Bye

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @birocio

When syncing to your base station, just briefly press the cameras sync button and it should start the pairing process (blinking blue).

birocio
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi @ShayneS , I think I already tried sync process more than 20times in any way:

-pressing first the base button then the camera button

-pressing first the camera button then the base

-resetting the base (3 times)

-powering off or disconnecting the other cam

-adding the camera in error first than the good one

-moving away from route-r

-disconnecting the base from lan

-trying to press the sync button again during sync process, on the base and/or on the cam

The "good" camera works in any way, the other one there's no way to add back to base.

It seems she "remembers" the last association and fails. No way to make an hard reset for that cam.

Thanks

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I see, please let me know how your case goes with customer support & I will be here to assist.