Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Wire-Free Cameras Won't Connect. Keeps showing offline after inserting fully-charged batteries

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
lilygracem
Follower
Follower

Whenever my camera batteries die, I have a hard time getting the cameras to connect again. The devices are shown as "offline" and don't come back online even after putting it the fully-charged batteries. If I disconnect the device and try to connect it again, the app can't discover the device.

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@lilygracem wrote:

If I disconnect the device and try to connect it again, the app can't discover the device.

Are you saying that you remove the camera from the base station, and then add it back again?  Or something else?

Is the camera actively trying to sync (rapidly flashing blue led) when you insert the fresh batteries?

Have you also checked the status with the web interface (before changing device settings)?

Restarting the base station generally works when a camera goes offline, so perhaps try that next time.

Kmcabrera
Aspirant
Aspirant

after charging the battery the camera show off line and wont re sync? 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Kmcabrera,

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps that StephenB posted above? Try to remove the battery again and re-insert it to see if it helps.