Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Web App Stuck on wrong Day. iPhone App working correctly

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
CEP
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo Library on the Web is stuck on January 1st (its January 22nd).  I can't see recent saved videos but the library is fully visable on my iPhone.  How do I synchonize the web and iphone apps?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Last question - you're logging in with the same credentials? Not using primary user on one and a granted access account on the other?  If using the same account, open  a case with support:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try clearing the browser cache.

CEP
Aspirant
Aspirant

I flushed the cache and cleared the history-it did not work.  I also tried logging on with a different computer. The date is still stuck on January 1st and doesn't show recent videos in the library.  Again the mobile app is working fine.  It would be nice if I could reset the library.  

CEP
Aspirant
Aspirant

Also tried a different browser.  The problem seems to be on the Netgear server end.  

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Was the different computer/browser on a different network?

CEP
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes-different networks-home and business.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Last question - you're logging in with the same credentials? Not using primary user on one and a granted access account on the other?  If using the same account, open  a case with support:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

CEP
Aspirant
Aspirant

Something that was done previously worked.  I just received an alert from one of my cameras and when I looked on the Web the library date was correct and the video was available.  The library on the Web still does not show the videos that are available earlier this week that I can see on the mobile app....But at this moment (and hopefully going forward) the web and mobile are in sync.