Arlo Smart Premier Annual

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
narouv
Follower
Follower

Strange issue that seems to be going round and round with support help line.

Received a paid for invoice for renewal of my Arlo Smart Premier Annual  ( old plan allowing multiple cameras and mainly cheaper than the new plans !) in july 24, saying that the contract had been renewed for another year.

Then received a message a month later indicating that the credit card payment had not gone through. I logged on to site updated the credit card details (routine expiry every 2 years) with new details and the site accepted these new details as OK.

Received another message a further month later saying the same issues ( triple checked and updated the credit card details again and again the site accepted the card)

Just received a message saying that the subscription had been cancelled and the help line can only suggest that I recreate an account and sign up for a newer (more expensive !) Arlo Secure Plus (monthly-billed) plan at a 30% discount still 50e extra per year.

While I understand that Arlo want to update the plans to newer ones, I don't believe that using credit card issues as a very smart way of inducing me to do so, especially with a significant increase in pricing.

Anyone else have similar issues? 

Best answers
  • ShayneS
    Arlo Moderator
    Arlo Moderator

@narouv 

I have escalated this for you and Support will be reaching out as soon as possible.

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@narouv 

I have escalated this for you and Support will be reaching out as soon as possible.