Arlo Smart Hub VMB4540

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
HelenVass
Follower
Follower

My Arlo Camera stopped recording via my Arlo Smart Hub /phone app on 22nd June 23.   Have been unsuccessful in fault finding.   When trying to reconnect Hub orange light.   Blue for a very short 1 min then back to orange.   I have removed all devices.  4 cameras and one doorbell.  Removed Smart Hub.  Tried to add Smart Hub -  cannot find.    Any advice on what to do next would be appreciated.    Internet is working fine in rest of house. 

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried doing a factory reset of the base?

Also, check that the ethernet cable is properly seated at botht he hub and the router.

Jvaqserr
Aspirant
Aspirant

Exactly the same problem since few days.

Same Hub. System worked perfectly until last updates.

No video in the library, even if they are in the USB (verified in the PC), and it is not possible to switch on the Storage Direct Access button in the App (iOS).

Reset the Hub, remove the App, reinstall from 0 everything and Storage Access button remain off in the App.

When I activate it, automatically it changes to off position. I think it is a problem of firmware/app.

I am not confident that they will solve it in a short timeframe. as the lastest version of the App was released yesterday (5th of July).

LMD2
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did you find a solution?  I have already had to replace one camera and now the same thing is happening to this one, same scenario you both described.  Any help would be appreciated, thanks!