Arlo - Reducing motion sensitivity on a schedule

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
JG36
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm new to this so apologies if it's previously been posted. I am running arlo on a schedule which works fine. I want to reduce the motion sensitivity of the second camera as it's picking up the cars in the background and keeps turning on. I've created a rule to reduce motion sensitivity but I can't find a way to have both the motion sensitivity rule and the scheduled time option at the same time?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

It requires maybe setting up a custom mode.

What you would do is make a custom mode that copies the current one your using with lower sense levels on the one camera.

Then you schedule the lower sense mode say during daytime when there are cars and the regular  sense mode for later at night when cars are few.

see custom mode create; ( this is for the PRO but same except audio and siren )

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Arlo-Knowledge-Base/How-do-I-create-a-mode-for-my-Arlo-Pro-Wire-Fre...

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

It requires maybe setting up a custom mode.

What you would do is make a custom mode that copies the current one your using with lower sense levels on the one camera.

Then you schedule the lower sense mode say during daytime when there are cars and the regular  sense mode for later at night when cars are few.

see custom mode create; ( this is for the PRO but same except audio and siren )

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Arlo-Knowledge-Base/How-do-I-create-a-mode-for-my-Arlo-Pro-Wire-Fre...

Morse is faster than texting!
JG36
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks - resolved the issue. I couldn't find the option in scheduling mode but I deleted and recreated and it was there!