Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo REMOVED MY BASESTATION from my account! No devices listed in my Account

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
adocorp
Apprentice
Apprentice

+++ is going on here from Arlo!!!

Arlo REMOVED MY BASESTATION from my account! No devices listed in my Account. I got no camera recordings since June 3rd.

Anyone ran into this??? How can these even happen?????????

8 REPLIES 8
adocorp
Apprentice
Apprentice

https://www.cybersecurity-insiders.com/arlo-security-cameras-suffer-outage-worldwide/

Arlo is a piece of **bleep**. I am tired of soo many dam issues

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you try claiming it again using the Add Device selection on the Devices tab? What are the LEDs showing?

adocorp
Apprentice
Apprentice

Power and internet is green. Camera is orange

I didnt do anything to cause this... ***  is going on with these crappy camera and service. I get issues every week. Im in the queue with support now.. 16 in queue now... 

Why do I need to cliam it again. What is the root cause of it getting removed to begin with????

adocorp
Apprentice
Apprentice

I re-added the basestation.. Now I have to re-add all 10 of my cameras which are all mounted in different place.

This is dumbest service ever. I spend too much money on this for a crappy service like Arlo.  I am so stupid for spending this much money and time on a crappy product. Stock is going down the drain as welll...

TheBlindZombie
Aspirant
Aspirant

This happend to me today.

Is there a quick fix?

Unplug, Plug back in?

Or did everyone basically have to reset the system from scratch?

Thanks

TheBlindZombie
Aspirant
Aspirant

Unfortunately I had to unplug the base unit. let it reboot. and repair all the cameras.

No biggy, just inconvienient.

adocorp
Apprentice
Apprentice

@TheBlindZombie your base station was removed as well? When you say repair, what do you mean? Did you have to manually re-sync your cameras?

TheBlindZombie
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes base station was gone from device list and repair should read resync. It must of autocorrected.