Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Upgrade Subscription

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
DiCosta
Follower
Follower

I purchased an Arlo Pro 2 Camera yesterday at a Best Buy in Toms River, NJ.  Brought it home, my base station found the new camera, but I was not able to view anything because my base can only handle 5 cameras (which I already have hooked up and work beautifully).  I tried numerous times to upgrade on the Arlo website to add the 6th camera, with no luck.  Even spoke to someone at Arlo.  They said they are having issues and someone else will call me back.  No one ever called me back from Arlo.  Took the camera back to Best Buy.  Arlo/Netgear charged me $1.00 each time I tried to upgrade (I tried 5 times.....I was determined!).  I suggest Arlo give a free one year trial to anyone who has been trying to upgrade their subscription and having no luck ($99 for one year).  It's the least they can do for all the driving I did to pick up the Arlo camera and return it.  Gas is expensive!!!  Thank you.  Just wanted to put my 2 cents in.

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Unknown as to issue, but usu, the $1 credit card charge is to verify if the card itself is good.... has happened to me a few times when traveling.  I've always had the one dollar credited back to account

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------