Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Cameras not linking up anly base does.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Norwgn35
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello. I have had arlo for over a year now and it worked fine. Bought the pro 4-5 weeks ago. Suddenly it just dont link the cameras anymore. Have reset everything. The Arlo base goes in to my modem that brings the fiber to my house. The modem is also a router with wifi. The base station pops up and is ok but the cameras wont sync to the base station. There is no conection to the base. My internet providor have all the right ports open to Arlo as well. Have restet a couple times for no effect. Have then tried to use my old base for alro original and this dont work either. It must be my internet or fiber modem that makes the trouble I think. Any thoughts?

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Is it possible that the batteries are dead? What happens if you open and close the battery doors - do you get a blue flash from the LED? What did you do to reset the system?

Norwgn35
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes battery is charged. Used the reset button on back side. When i try to link IT just blinck blir and on base it dont connect and time out after not pairing.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

To reset the system, press the reset button until the LEDs flash amber. Also, remove all devices in Settings, My Devices. Then use the Add Device button on the Devices tab to add the base and sync the cameras.