Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
salperin
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am no longer getting battery life alerts on my iPhone.  I AM getting notifications when there is motion detected so I don't think the issue has to do with my iPhone notifications, but I do not know where else to look for a setting.  I am certainly aware that I can check the camera in the app but i'm looking for an automated method (which I believe exists).  Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The only notifications are emails at ~15%. I can't remember whether other notifications are sent at lower percentage or when dead since I charge/change mine when at that 15% but the app and web site show a battery indicator as well as percentage left.

salperin
Aspirant
Aspirant

I understand what I am SUPPOSED to get, but I am not getting them so I'm wondering where to look for a config change.   Checked my email junk filter and nothing there.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's supposed to be at ~15%. What percentages are your batteries? Have you rebooted the base and maybe opened and closed the battery doors?

salperin
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had a camera die and I did not receive any email warning.  That is why I am curious as to what setting I need to check somewhere. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I assume you check your spam folder regularly - do you, just in case the message got filtered? Who is your email provider?

salperin
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am using a Comcast email and yes, I have checked my spam/junk folder...nothing there.