Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Camera Night Vision Is Not Working

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
gazzer99
Aspirant
Aspirant

afternoon everyone...... one of my Arlo cameras night vision is not working, it works fine during the day but come night time the screen is blank unless you shine a torch towards it then it can see the light..... it detects the movement an the red lights come on but the screen is still blank. 

i have removed the batterys an put back an re sync an still nothing an the night vision tab is on in the app.

all my other cameras work perfect.

ps is it just me or is there no product suport, i can't find it any where on the web, i have not had the camera for a year yet....

8 REPLIES 8
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

Try and pull the battery and replace to reset camera.

( funny tho, the red slight glow is the IR illuminators ( front near lens ) , it sounds like it's working )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
gazzer99
Aspirant
Aspirant

i have had the batteries out an put back in an still the same...... i did just read online they should be left out for a while, not sure how long a while is but in this case lets call it 15 mins an see what happens.

gazzer99
Aspirant
Aspirant

It worked once for night vision after battery’s were left out for about half hour, went back to it after hour an the screen is blank again, no night vision. Red lights do come on but nothing on screen

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Post screenshots or video links for both daytime and nighttime so we can see what you do.

gazzer99
Aspirant
Aspirant

gazzer99
Aspirant
Aspirant

won't let me post photo

gazzer99
Aspirant
Aspirant

won't let me post photo....contact suport tab just sends you round in circles back to where you started .hummmm

1537296194378.JPG
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You attached the nighttime image 3 times - now we just need the daytime one, too.

Are you using the Contact SUpport link below here and then clicking on Contact Support again on the new page? You should get the Support page:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx