Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Badge Notifications iPhone

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
WildxBill
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I seem to have extra badge notifications for my Arlo app on the iPhone.  I've deleted every video in my app and as soon as one of the cameras sees something, the badge notification goes to "81".   I've seen previous posts that this was fixed a while back but I still have this issue which is quite annoying.  Is there any way to "purge" all history from my account?

I have a iPhone 7 Plus running the latest OS and the latest Arlo app.

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

The normal choice is to delete and re-install the app

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
WildxBill
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've tried uninstalling the app, logging into the website, deleting all videos and then reinstalling. The first notification I get puts the badge back up to "81"

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you power button reset your phone too?

Morse is faster than texting!
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

WildxBill,

Consider rebooting your base station (using the on-off button). Allow the base station to come back online and try again. Do you still see the same behavior?

JamesC

WildxBill
Aspirant
Aspirant
I finally gave up and made a new arlo account. The issue started over a year ago. I troubleshot with net gear and discovered it was due to being added as a guest to another account which is was caused the bug. I provided full repro steps as well.

I switched off iPhone and quit worrying about it till now that I'm back on an iPhone and see that it still has not been fixed. Oh well, making a new account worked..