Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Riddler211
Follower
Follower

Your website shows Apple Watch displaying Arlo video but i dont think that's even avaible yet. Arlo App is not avail on apple watch or Im i missing something? 

6 REPLIES 6
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @Riddler211,

You'll receive notifications on your Apple Watch but there is no Arlo app available for the Apple Watch. There are discussions about this topic on the Idea Exchange Board. I encourage you to visit these discussions and offer your support by adding kudos.

ryannandrea
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi. Just to confirm then, you will get the notifications on the apple watch (similar to the pop ups on my iPhone) where you cannot log in and watch videos (that's what the phone and PC are for) but at least it shows the snapshot it captured and also sent to the phone? So if there is a vehicle in my driveway it will show that quick picture? 

That is what the advertising makes it seem like...and that is what I want. I don't have an Apple watch yet, but will buy one if this is available. I have 13 cameras around my property and want knowledge of activity as soon as it happens even if my phone is in my pocket or not in my hand...

Thanks,

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @ryannandrea,

The image previews are included if you are an Arlo Smart subscriber but you will still receive basic notifications if you don't have subscription.

You can read more about the features here: What Arlo features are supported on my Apple Watch?

ryannandrea
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks. Yes I’m an elite subscriber so that is great to know. Thanks
benjiscan
Tutor
Tutor

Hi. I just received my Arlo Pro 2 and there is no picture showing on my Apple Watch which makes the notification useless. It seems that I have to pay (in addition to the price of the camera) a monthly fee to get a standard notification service. This is ridiculous. Selling cloud storage is something I can understand, but seriously, Arlo can't invoice his users to get notifications !

doctorDan
Aspirant
Aspirant
  • Lots of requests,  no action.
    It 2023, not 1978
    Let's get with it!