Arlo App - error obtaining your library, VMB5000r4 base unit

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
vl987
Aspirant
Aspirant

There was an error obtaining your library. Arlo team is working on this.

My base has been like this for over a week now - I've the latest firmware installed 1.24.0.1 _1607 8938370.4 Tried reseting the base +  re-format SD card + power off / on (I can see storage use increasing daily so it it writing to the SD card but I'm not able to view the footage. Are Arlo really looking into this or is there anything else I can do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@vl987 wrote:

A suggested historic link advised checking under Devices - Feed, but I don't have this option so it may have been referring to an older version. 

"Feed" is actually newer than "Library".  It's been slowly rolled out over the past year or so.  You will eventually end up with it.

In any event, one option is to remove everything from the account, and do hardware resets on the cameras and the base.   Then add it in again.  That is a PITA, but has resolved this issue in some cases.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Any chance you're not on your home network or using a VPN?

vl987
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes I am on a VPN, but it's been OK on the same VPN for the last year. If I turn the VPN off it still won't allow the Library to find anything (I tried it for 2 days).  Today I've removed the devices and re added them - no change. I also removed the SD card - put it in my computer and this shows the files but is very unpractical. 

vl987
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes I am on my home network

vl987
Aspirant
Aspirant

A suggested historic link advised checking under Devices - Feed, but I don't have this option so it may have been referring to an older version. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@vl987 wrote:

"Feed" is actually newer than "Library".  It's been slowly rolled out over the past year or so.  You will eventually end up with it.

In any event, one option is to remove everything from the account, and do hardware resets on the cameras and the base.   Then add it in again.  That is a PITA, but has resolved this issue in some cases.

vl987
Aspirant
Aspirant

OK will give the full reset a try 

vl987
Aspirant
Aspirant

The full reset of base + cameras worked and now I can see the library historic clips