Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo App Not Working on Iphone

Discussion stats
ArloHuluDisney
Follower
Follower

Arlo App is not working on Iphone

Already have most recent update on Iphone 12 

Deleted and Reinstalled Arlo App 

When I go to App it only shows the House with the circle and does not have a Log In or Create Account Option.

71 REPLIES 71
CB69
Aspirant
Aspirant

Having login issues again 🤦🏻‍♂️

Now it is with “trusting the device” 

After I enter the 6-digit code Arlo sends to trust the device I get an error message saying that the device could not be trusted. It is a brand new iPhone 14 that I have moved to. I have tried everything from what NicoleJ suggested to deleting and reinstalling the app, but still same issue. 

Anyone know how to solve this? 

lkasDGas
Initiate
Initiate

This worked - put in airplane mode, totally turn off wifi and cell; then re-open the app - that made the “log back in” buttons appear for me; then turn wifi etc back on and log in. Thanks for sharing this!

Chefbrettkendal
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’m having the same  issue on my iPhone 12.  Have deleted app and reinstalled, updated phone, offloaded app and reinstalled, phone on off, airplane mode, etc.  NO luck.  For two days have not been able to access cameras on phone.  Please help!!

Chadwwwick
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you so SOOO much!  Took many days and few calls and this is what got me FIXED up on the iPhone and working again.   Thank you for posting

Gibbes
Tutor
Tutor

I agree, I have tried the same. Also remove trusted phone and more. Must be a bug in the app. 
Really bad release 

It works on android an iPad. But

not iPhone. 

Gibbes
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks 😊

Gibbes
Tutor
Tutor

Swipe up the app to close it. Put your phone in airplane mode (and turn off wifi if you’re somewhere where you are using wifi instead of cellular data) and launch the app. Take the airplane mode off and put wifi back on and you should be able to log in.

take.

to

Solution from other user here

Chefbrettkendal
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you very much - this worked! 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you still experiencing this issue with the latest version of the Arlo app v4.3.5?

Bel009
Aspirant
Aspirant

IMG_2131.png

 App will not open on IPhone, have tried offloading data, deleting and re-installing with no luck.

Gibbes
Tutor
Tutor

Swipe up the app to close it. Put your phone in airplane mode (and turn off wifi if you’re somewhere where you are using wifi instead of cellular data) and launch the app. Take the airplane mode off and put wifi back on and you should be able to log in.

Bel009
Aspirant
Aspirant

IMG_2132.png

 Hello think I’m missing something in this step as I tried it but didn’t work.

MHL007
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you NicoleJ, that actually worked!! 👍🫡

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Is this issue still occurring with the latest version of the Arlo secure app v 4.3.5?

MHL007
Aspirant
Aspirant

yes, unfortunately, but NicoleJ's step-by-step plan does work

chikchok
Aspirant
Aspirant

Top!!!!Thank you so much it works perfectly. Save my life and time, be blessed🙏🏼

nataliehatcher
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for posting this! It worked for me! 

Armoneight
Initiate
Initiate

This fix is not working for me, I have a iPhone 13 max. Maybe I am doing something wrong? Has anyone found another fix?

Armoneight
Initiate
Initiate

I was able to get it work

- offload app

-reinstall app

-turn on airplane mode

-open app

(finally see my log in options this time)

-turn wifi back on

-Allow frustration levels to diminish.

-login

Meggie
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue past 5 days. Did everything suggested 

Called Apple who said it is an Arlo issue and they need to update their app. So frustrating..

RupertWalker
Aspirant
Aspirant

That worked for me too - thanks very much great tip 👍🏻

Dannishfraz
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have this problem I have tried the offload and reinstall, but it doesn’t work it still has the same problem can you please help me.

Sergio_s
Tutor
Tutor
Thank you Great suggestion. what does arlo support say?
SG4
Aspirant
Aspirant

That worked for me too! Thanks so much! 

Arnie65
Initiate
Initiate

Thanks Nicole J…that worked. Too bad Arlo won’t support their products.