Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
ArloHuluDisney
Follower
Follower

Arlo App is not working on Iphone

Already have most recent update on Iphone 12 

Deleted and Reinstalled Arlo App 

When I go to App it only shows the House with the circle and does not have a Log In or Create Account Option.

71 REPLIES 71
SiF
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you Nicole! Life-saver after weeks of waiting for the app to correct itself 😅

Nakimsan
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue.  How do I get it to work?

Sergio_s
Tutor
Tutor

Have you updated to the latest version of the app? 4.4

Meggie
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can’t believe it’s finally working again! I wish I could explain every step, but it involves turning off every kind of Wi-Fi, including cell phone, cellular airplane mode. And then turning off the whole phone. When I turn the phone back on and went back on the Arlo app it asked me to login.  Login. And it just started working. It worked! 

Scubacide
Aspirant
Aspirant

T

Scubacide
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you thank you thank you!! I’ve been fighting this for 3 days!! @NicoleJ 

Isidrovargas
Aspirant
Aspirant

Omg you are a life saver !! Thank you 

Fergiegrl
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you, this worked for my husbands login! We’ve been trying to figure out the issue for days.

amazingplum
Aspirant
Aspirant

Mine isn’t working just a blue screen! Help! 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@amazingplum

Do you have app version 4.5?

MartiB
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’ve had similar problems with app not working on iPhone but ok on iPad. Tried so many things …. then saw your post - and it worked! Thank you !!!!!

Up4awalk
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo app only shows the house with the circle

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Up4awalk wrote:

My Arlo app only shows the house with the circle

Try restarting the phone, and then put it into airplane mode (both wifi and mobile data disabled).

The launch the app.  You'll get an internet connection error.

After you see that error, enable wifi on the phone.  You should then be able to log in.

Sergio_s
Tutor
Tutor

😀👌

ChrisF1978
Aspirant
Aspirant

This worked.  Thank you!

Note:  

-sing in website

-go to view dashboard

-sign in again when prompted

-Drop Down My Account > Persobal Information>two step verificarion>Choose your listed email address.

the app immediately worked.

nancyt65
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem, the cameras dont show up on my iphone and its asking me to install but they don't stop working

nancyt65
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue. Just started today! Hopefully they fix the problem soon!

nancyt65
Aspirant
Aspirant

The problem is that none of the cameras show up on the app. It tells you to install them and then it does not detect them. The cameras are on and you keep on receiving the messages that motion is detected but you cant see a thing. Do you know when the problem will be resolved. Thank you

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@nancyt65 wrote:

The problem is that none of the cameras show up on the app. It tells you to install them and then it does not detect them. The cameras are on and you keep on receiving the messages that motion is detected but you cant see a thing. 

It sounds like you are using a Friend account that shows "Feed" and "Dashboard" on the app screenj - and that the primary account shows "Library" on the app screen.  If that is the situation, then the primary account needs to be migrated to "Feed".   Let us know if that is the case, and if you need instructions.

nancyt65
Aspirant
Aspirant

I followed the instructions but its still doing the same thing. The cameras don't come up and I cant access anything.

nancyt65
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did not work 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@nancyt65 wrote:

I followed the instructions but its still doing the same thing.

• Are both the "Friend" and Primary accounts now showing "Feed" and "Dashboard"?
  • Does the invite status show as "Accepted" in the primary account?