Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo App Is Missing 1 Of 3 Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Bil2018
Aspirant
Aspirant

I did not change the batteries in one of my cameras before it went completely offline.  The camera would not re-sync following the battery replacement (have not had this issue before).  I tried several times to re-sync the camera, then just deleted it from my system from my Arlo App on my android phone.  Then re-sync'd the camera again.

Now the device does not show up in the "Devices" tab in my app, but does show up in the library/filter.  I have removed and reinstalled the App, re-booted the phone, and re-booted the base station.

I cannot get the app to access/add the now missing camera.  My wife's app shows all 3 phones.

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Bil2018,

Have you verified if the latest version of the Arlo Mobile app is installed on your phone? is the account you are using to view the cameras the Admin account or the granted access account?

Bil2018
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I've verified the app software version, uninstalled and re-installed from the PlayStore.

My account is the granted access account.

Thank you,

Bil2018

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Sounds like the primary account forgot to add that camera to your access. Have them check that setting.