Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo 3-camera system - one camera not activated (VMS3330). Third one shows as inactive.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
andypringle
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have just installed my new Arlo Smart 3-camera set-up. Two of the cameras are working fine, but the third is 'Inactive'. I am prompted to 'Activate' it and then ask to select a monthly subscription plan. This is definitely a 3-camera product (and I was using 3 cameras on the previous product before it was replaced by Amazon due to a different unexplainable fault) so what is going on? I followed all the instructions when setting up the app, the firmware is updated and all 3 cameras synced with no problem. As Arlo have been completely uncontactable I would really appreciate any advice.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
andypringle
Aspirant
Aspirant

Problem now solved. I tried re-syncing the camera again today (I had tried this several times yesterday) and out of the blue I got a prompt to update the firmware of the camera. Once this was complete the camera was back in action.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
andypringle
Aspirant
Aspirant

Problem now solved. I tried re-syncing the camera again today (I had tried this several times yesterday) and out of the blue I got a prompt to update the firmware of the camera. Once this was complete the camera was back in action.