Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
mmsumulong
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have seen similar posts but could not find any solutions. My fourth Arlo cannot sync to my base station. I have replaced batteries, reset both camera and base stations. Yet when I try to sync, a blinking blue light appears then a fast blinking amber light goes and the base cannot find the camera Do note that the blinking amber light is faster than the blinking amber light associated with low batteries. Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@mmsumulong wrote:

I have seen similar posts but could not find any solutions. My fourth Arlo cannot sync to my base station. I have replaced batteries, reset both camera and base stations. Yet when I try to sync, a blinking blue light appears then a fast blinking amber light goes and the base cannot find the camera Do note that the blinking amber light is faster than the blinking amber light associated with low batteries. Thanks.

Are you syncing it using the app or the PC browser?

mmsumulong
Aspirant
Aspirant

I already did both (PC and app) to no avail. Reset camera and hub too. Whenever I try to sync, the blue light blinks four or five times then the light switches to a fast blinking amber light (as fast as the blue blinking light when syncing. Again, this is to differentiate the slow blinking amber light when your battery is low. I have tried at least four sets of fresh batteries.

mmsumulong
Aspirant
Aspirant

Camera too is beside router. It is strange as this is the only camera that could not sync. I have a 500mbps connection.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You don't need the app or web client to sync these cameras. Briefly press the base sync button - don't hold it - and then the camera button. However, the camera LED shouldn't blink only a few times before going amber - should be ~2 minutes. Sounds like a faulty camera.

mmsumulong
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am beginning to suspect that.