Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Alro cameras won’t respond with new batteries installed.. ?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Oshbagosh
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’ve got 2 Alro cameras and now they won’t turn on with freshly charged. batteries installed and I even tried store batteries; no luck either.They use to turn on and now they don’t do anything after the batteries are installed.

Any help at all would be great..
3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What does the LED on the front of the camera do when first closing the battery door? When you replaced the batteries, did you push them down into their slots? If so, don't - just place them gently and let the battery door do the pushing.

Oshbagosh
Aspirant
Aspirant
Literally nothing happens, I place the batteries inside the cameras battery compartment and .close the lid.Letting the pressure of the lid, push down the batteries into the camera and once it’s closed, absolutely nothing happens.

This is happening to two of my Arlo cameras and it only began after I started mixing my Arlo Pro’s with the Arlos.Why that would make a difference is beyond me, all the facts at play here might help to fix this issue.

As of right now, both of my Arlo cameras won’t respond at all, meaning nothing happens after the batteries are installed....no lights...nothing...They weren’t dropped or harmed and I kept these two inside my building...So I’m stuck why they both stopped responding...
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you're convinced that the batteries are good, not stuck down and inserted in the proper orientation, open a case with support here.