Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

All Cameras Are Offline On Two Base Stations

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Cmcg921
Follower
Follower

Was there an update recently that would have caused base stations at two separate addresses on two separate routers to go out of service? I powered off one router and the app sees that router but none of the cameras will connect. I will not be able to look at the other base station until this weekend..

6 REPLIES 6
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Last base station update is listed as the 7 th

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Mdhaberl
Aspirant
Aspirant

I too am having the same problem since the recent upgrade. First it said they were offline. Tried to resync and would not connect then tried to remove the device re-add and resync and still nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

I am afraid as this appears to be connected to the removal of the basic plan which I am a bit frustrated about as this is why I chose this product . The plan was a part of the product that I purchased and now they are taking that away...

Mdhaberl
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did you ever find a solution to this? I am still having trouble connecting my Wire Free cameras to the Base Station. I was able to connect my ArloQs.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Mdhaberl

What firmware version is your base station & cameras running?

Mdhaberl
Aspirant
Aspirant
1.12.0.1_97240 is the version. Says there are no other newer versions and I don’t know how to revert back .Any help would be great.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Mdhaberl

Have you tried to reboot your cameras by opening the battery door?