Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
surfbum
Aspirant
Aspirant

Removed device from my Iphone and now I'm trying to add it back to my phone but it says "discovering your device please wait" then it says no arlo device found but the device is working on my wifes phone. Tried this many times and no luck it was working perfectly before until I removed device by accident.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Your wife, as the admin, needs to go into Settings, Grant Access and check your permissions. It may be that the camera has somehow been deleted from your permissions. She may need to remove your access and grant access as new to make things work.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Who is the primary user - your wife? If you were granted access from her account, you don't try to add the device since it's already set up - you just log in using your credentials. Try both the app and a browser.

surfbum
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes my wife is the admin and i am added on. I am always logged on and use the app to see and turn on/off 1 camera but would like to add back camera 2 so I can monitor it. I am trying to add cam 2 back on to my phone but am not able to. Any other procedures you can suggest I'm trying to do it from my phone thx.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Your wife, as the admin, needs to go into Settings, Grant Access and check your permissions. It may be that the camera has somehow been deleted from your permissions. She may need to remove your access and grant access as new to make things work.

surfbum
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks everything is all good now!