Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Add Option to slow down video speed

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ktroym
Follower
Follower

Would it be possible for Netgear to add the option for slowing down video playback speed? Also another improvement would be to decrease the amount of time between video recording. I think the default is 1 minute in between motion events?

I have 2 cameras outside my house facing in opposite direction of my road (its a dead end road) and the speed limit is 15 mph. I want to capture cars coming and going but because of the Arlo recording trigger delay I don't get the chance to see the cars traveling either way. My reason for wanting this is my neighbors have had issues with people claiming to work for companies they don't and the authorities were called and they founds items that appeared to be stolen in their vehicle. I myself have encounter one issue where the guy claimed to work for ADT which is the company I use for home security and asked me if my home security was working good? WTH? I told him to get off my property after getting his name off his badge. I called ADT and they said they have no one employed by that name and they also said they don't send people door to door to see how their products are working. She then said if anything it is done by telephone.  

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Anything is possible.... and I believe the request has been put in ...check here; https://community.netgear.com/t5/Idea-Exchange/idb-p/arlo-idea-exchange

There are many free prgms that allow the slow down of vids, you will have to d/l them to local first tho. If your running windows, they include a free movie maker which does that.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------