Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Account deletion and data erasure.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
arlo_user1390
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've been trying to delete my Arlo account and get my information erased, but have been wholly unable to get anywhere with this company.  I keep going back and forth with their chatbot, which tells me to contact support to progress with account deletion, but then also tells me that I can't contact support because I'm not a paying subscriber.  I can't find an email, phone number, anything without paying money for a monthly subscription to a company from which I don't currently own any products.  If someone who has the power to assist me in account deletion sees this, or has the power to put me in contact with someone who does, then I'd greatly appreciate if we could work this out.  

Thank you very much for your time.

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@JamesC might be able to help.  Try sending him a private message (click on the envelope in the top right of the forum page).

arlo_user1390
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hey there bud!  I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to respond.  I went to that user's profile, but I can't seem to find an envelope anywhere on the page to message them.  Any ideas why that might be?

arlo_user1390
Aspirant
Aspirant

Right after I sent that I realized that I had made a rather silly mistake and realized that I needed to friend the user in order to send them a direct message.  I'll shoot them a DM and hope for the best!  Thank you for your time!