Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

4 Arlos will not connect

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
raffia
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have 15 witless Arlo cameras
4 of them are inoperative, with fresh batteries they will not auto sync and will not manually sync using the base station,
2 of them give off line messages . Of these two ,one ( when it was working)
Had a purple hue in the stream not the normal colour. The other two will also not sync the base station green light eventually stops but the blue light continues to slowly flash for ever!
I might add that all these units have been functioning well up until about 9 months ago . Any clues? Yes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ysabel
Luminary
Luminary

Try to reboot your base before syncing teh cameras. Unplug base from outlet for about 3 minutes then plug it back. Try syncing the cameras and check if they will sync.

🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Ysabel
Luminary
Luminary

Try to reboot your base before syncing teh cameras. Unplug base from outlet for about 3 minutes then plug it back. Try syncing the cameras and check if they will sync.

🙂

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If this doesn't help, punt. Remove all devices from Settings, My Devices. Use the Add Device button on the Devices tab to claim the base. Sync the cameras. Any luck?

raffia
Aspirant
Aspirant
Disconnected base station power for a while , was successful in restoring 2 ,
Opened and closed battery compartment and they were recognized within a couple of minutes,
Just have to get more batteries for the other two..