3 flashing lights on screen

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
hoff211168
Aspirant
Aspirant

Have 3 flashing white lights appear on both camera screens , it then freezes , Happens every 5 mins . Doesn't happen on my andriod phone just windows 10 .Getting sick of activating cameras all the time. please help !!

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

don't know what browser yr using.... but Try Fire Fox

Solves a lot of flash problems

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
hoff211168
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks TomMac. Downloaded firefox this morning , ni problem so far. Will see tonight with motion detection on.

Thanks again.

hoff211168
Aspirant
Aspirant

Not working still TomMac. I am using the micro usb port instead of batteries.Could someone tell me the best transformer to use.

The cameras are working fine on my android , so Im guessing windows 10 and netgear software. Should have gone for one of the hardwired systems.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Can't explain the difference between the app and browser but it could be related to the use of the USB port for power since USB only supplies 5VDC and the batteries are 6+ volts.  Try batteries and see if the same thing happens.  While Arlo specifically disavows rechargeable batteries, many of us are using them.  Check the last several pages of the huge threads in the Buying Options and Tips forum for specific battery recommendations that won't harm the camera and have the proper voltages.