Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

2 Bases at different locations on one app?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Vulcan24
Tutor
Tutor

Hi I have the original Arlo system at home and want to set up the Arlo Pro 2 at work. How do I run both on the one app. I have 5 Cameras on the original and want to run 3 pro 2 on the new home base at work.

2 REPLIES 2
Ysabel
Luminary
Luminary

Hi, since you already reached the maximum camera limit on free account which is 5 cameras, you may need to upgrade your subscription plan first to Premier so that you can add your other 2 cameras.

To upgrade subscription, go to Settings > Sunscription > Upgrade Now > Select Premier

Once your account is already upgraded to Premier you may go ahead and install your Arlo Pro 2 system. To install it, go to Devices page on your Arlo app, scroll down to the bottom portion of the cameras and click "Add Device."

Select Arlo Base station, follow the steps on how to install your Arlo Pro 2 base then sync your cameras.

🙂

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

PS; as a work around, you can open a second free (Basic) level account with a new email/pw.... then setup as normal the second account.

Then you "share" cameras of the second account to the first ( Grant access )... this will allow all cam to appear in the first account and you will have 90%+ control of the additional cameras if admin is granted.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------