Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

1 out of 4 cameras has lost connection, how do i reconnect?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
finfan3dp
Star
Star

I bought my Arlo yesterday, and after some major difficulty with password issues (it was saying my email address already had a password), it finally corrected, and i was able to install all four of my cams easily.  I even have one on my kids playset in the back yard and it gets the whole back yard, deck & patio.  My problem has arisen with one of the most iportant ones.  The front door!  For some reason over night, it disconnected from the network, and i have tried everything to get it back.  Does anyone have any other suggestions?  I already reset the router.  Nothing.  All three other cameras work fine.  Just not the front door.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
finfan3dp
Star
Star

Update... I went out, climbed up the ladder and took the cam down and opened the battery door, closed it, and it picked back up the connection.  I hope this doesn't happen a lot!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
finfan3dp
Star
Star

Update... I went out, climbed up the ladder and took the cam down and opened the battery door, closed it, and it picked back up the connection.  I hope this doesn't happen a lot!

Loismoxon
Aspirant
Aspirant
2 of my arlo cameras will not connect. What can I do?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

New system? How many cameras have connected? what steps have you taken?  Details, please.