Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

1 camera of 3 offline

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
AlainV
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

one of my 3 camera's just went off line and I can not sync it back; the blue led flashes but then an orange led flashes. What can I do to make it work again?

6 REPLIES 6
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

AlainV,

Please power cycle the camera by opening and closing the battery compartment door. If you're still having the same issue, consider replacing the batteries with a fresh set and attempt to sync the camera again. Let us know the results.

JamesC

AlainV
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I changed the batteries and got it working again for 3-4 days. Now it is offline again.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you have another camera you use to swap positions temporarily?  That could help isolate the issue.

AlainV
Aspirant
Aspirant

I will try that, because it got offline again after a few days. Each time it works for 4-5 days with new batteries.

AlainV
Aspirant
Aspirant

I swapped it with another camera, and the problem follows the camera. The same camera stays online for a few days and then goes offline. If I put in new batteries it will work again.

The other cameras work fine, also in the positions where this one camera fails. It must be the camera.

Is there a way to have it replaced under warranty?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Yup, just create a trouble ticket. That starts the process. If you're still in the exchange period from the store you purchased from you might be able to swap cameras there.