Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

seperate billing for seperate locations on same account?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
bh1234
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is it possible to have two seperate arlo systems each at their own location and pay for Arlo Secure separately?  Both are resisted under one account now.  I'm sure a way around this is to set up a different email and Arlo account for each address and share the camera with one main account.  

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

One way is to migrate your account from the old user interface (UI) that uses Library to view videos to the new UI that uses Feed for this. To do so, choose to add either the Pro 5 or security system, even though you have neither. The first step is to migrate your account to the new UI after which you can just back out of the bogus install. You can't go back to the old UI and custom modes don't migrate so you have to use the 3 default modes to do what you need.

Once migrated, you may automatically have 2 Home locations (not sure about this so some investigation would be needed). Each location has to have its own subscription, unlike under the old UI. Since you'll have 2 Home locations, I'd suggest renaming them so you can easily use the correct one rather than guessing.

bh1234
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you, that was very helpful in setting up two separate locations. Each location  now has its own subscription, but I only have the option of paying for that subscription with one card.  

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation