Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

lost power kit for wired video doorbell, avd1001

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
cbairdsm
Aspirant
Aspirant

hi - i've not been able to get this fully installed yet b/c i lost the power kit to add to the chime box.  WHERE do i get one?  there is no phone number to call. please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I happen to have one that I'll never use. Send me a PM (click on my name here and choose to send me a message) with your address and I'll mail it out to you. Don't post personal info here. Offer only valid in the US.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@cbairdsm wrote:

i lost the power kit to add to the chime box.  WHERE do i get one?  

Unfortunately you can't.  Arlo doesn't sell it separately.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I happen to have one that I'll never use. Send me a PM (click on my name here and choose to send me a message) with your address and I'll mail it out to you. Don't post personal info here. Offer only valid in the US.

cbairdsm
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi there - that is a very kind offer, thank you - I'm just not sure where I can private message you....

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

As I said before, just click on my name at the top left side of this post. You can find the private message selection there.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@jguerdat wrote:

As I said before, just click on my name at the top left side of this post. You can find the private message selection there.

@cbairdsm:  You can also click on the envelope icon in the upper right of the forum page. 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation