Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

how to obtain an RMA number customer support will not assist and does not respond to case update

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Tea23
Follower
Follower

I have a wired video doorbell used for three weeks. I brought back to store purchased at as it just stooped working. tried all troubleshooting, was told to contact Arlo support directly which I did after waiting on line for support one day for 6 hours I finally got a representative who I explained the situation to, I requested an RMA number to return the unit for a replacement since it has a one year warranty, the support representative asked me to try several trouble shooting options which I did already try several times,  then was told I would get an email from him by the end of the day  as he refused to provide me with the RMA number for the return within the warranty, I never received any email and it has been two weeks and I still have no functioning doorbell camera and no RMA number to return it ..can anyone out there give am any idea how to resolve since they have no number and they will not replace it? I have a three week old no functioning video doorbell that just stopped working. I got an email asking me to update the status of my case which I responded to stating I still did not receive an RMA number to return. any help would be appreciated since ARLO SUPPORT WILL NOT HELP!

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Is there a chance that the transformer supplying power to the doorbell has failed? What does the voltage read at the doorbell?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tea23,

I have reviewed your open support ticket and it appears an agent has reached out to you requesting more information. To check the status of your open support case, log in to your Arlo Secure mobile app and navigate to Settings > Support.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation