Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Wired video doorbell package detection does not work

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ArloUserVA
Follower
Follower

Has Arlo figured out the problem yet, with the wired doorbell not detecting packages in plain view of the camera?  Package detection has never worked for me.  Animals, people, and vehicles are all detected without issue.  Please note, I have read prior threads on this topic, and I have gone through all those troubleshooting steps that everyone else was asked to do.  I need package detection feature to work, otherwise please process a refund for this product.  I bought it for package detection.  Very disappointed, because I’ve used your Arlo cameras for over 5 years without any issues.  I wanted to stay with your brand when deciding to purchase a video doorbell. 

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @ArloUserVA

Are you still experiencing this issue? If you are, can you PM me with your serial number and I will have my team investigate this.

Thank you 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation