Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
SomeYahoo
Aspirant
Aspirant

My video doorbell suddenly stopped working and I can't get it to reset. I verified proper voltage on the terminals and when I turn power off and back on at the breaker, the white ring blinks for a while but didn't reconnect. I removed it from the app and pushed the reset button for a minute but the ring does not light up. I now have no video and the doorbell won't even ring.

Anyone know how I might be able to fix this?

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Is it still under warranty? If so, use Settings, Support via the app. Choose your doorbell and scroll down to Contacts to see if an RMA can be had.

SomeYahoo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Unfortunately, no. Thinking this is the trigger to move me away from unreliable Arlo. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@SomeYahoo wrote:

My video doorbell suddenly stopped working and I can't get it to reset. I verified proper voltage on the terminals and when I turn power off and back on at the breaker, the white ring blinks for a while but didn't reconnect. I removed it from the app and pushed the reset button for a minute but the ring does not light up. I now have no video and the doorbell won't even ring.

Anyone know how I might be able to fix this?

Did you remember to remove the doorbell from the account before you try to re-install it?

SomeYahoo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes. It is removed from the account/app and I can't get it to reset. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @SomeYahoo 

Thank you for providing this info for your AVD1001, I have escalated this to the appropriate team and someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. 

SomeYahoo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Don't bother opening a case. I'm done with Arlo. New wired setup arrived today. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you for the update. 

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation