Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Wired Doorbell Cam won't stay connected

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
caliphat71
Aspirant
Aspirant

My old post disappeared.  Connected it to compatible Arlo Hub and worked for a few days, then it got kicked off. Did all trouble shooting to no avail.  Then linked it to the main WiFi in my house,  worked for one day then got kicked off again.  I've got 6 Arlo Pro 2 cameras already.  I deleted a camera and tried to add it back.  Still didn't work.  Download speed is 59Mbps and upload is 11.2Mbps.  Don't know what else to do.  Looked on Amazon reviews, and many have similar issues. Shouldn't be this hard. 

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@caliphat71 wrote:

Connected it to compatible Arlo Hub and worked for a few days, then it got kicked off.

Do you mean it went offline?  Or something else?

What specific troubleshooting have you done?

caliphat71
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes.  It was working perfectly then it just goes offline per the app status screen.  Says "Your Arlo device appears offline.  Please make sure it's powered on and connected to internet"

Checked power supply.  20v.  Went on chat and a guy walked me through trouble shooting.  Rebooted the camera several times. Reinstalled it several times.  Then I thought it was the hub, but its compatible since it worked perfectly and it's on the compatibility list.  Then I switched it to my WiFi router and it worked for one day.  Message says software up to date. Then offline again.  I've hade zero issues with all my other regular Arlo cameras.  

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation