Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Wired Doorbell Call

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
christianmagno
Aspirant
Aspirant

How can I get rid or the call when someone ring the bell? I dont want to be called, there's no need for that. Actually, I wanted to get a push notification when someone ring the bell. Is that possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

You can put the doorbell into silent mode.  There's an option there to disable either the call or the chime (or both).  

There's no option to get a push notification when the button is pushed, but the motion detection will generally give you a notification when someone approaches the door. 

Though I like the idea of being able to get a notification when the doorbell is pushed (and having the option to start recording when it is pushed).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

You can put the doorbell into silent mode.  There's an option there to disable either the call or the chime (or both).  

There's no option to get a push notification when the button is pushed, but the motion detection will generally give you a notification when someone approaches the door. 

Though I like the idea of being able to get a notification when the doorbell is pushed (and having the option to start recording when it is pushed).

christianmagno
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yeah I gave them this suggestion. Would be nice to receive a push notification when the door bell is pushed. Get a notification sometimes is not good, because it’s maybe a dog just passing by…

christianmagno
Aspirant
Aspirant

And thanks for replying, it solved the issue!

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation