Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Wired Doorbell - AVD1001; Audio Static; RMA process

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
HelluvaEngineer
Follower
Follower

I purchased my first Arlo doorbell in March 2021, within 10 months I was having severe audio issues and tried to resolve via Chat, re-installing, factory resets, etc. Finally, Arlo agree to RMA the unit on 8/26/2022. After sending in my doorbell at my own expense for shipping, I received a replacement doorbell 2-weeks after delivery of my RMA. 

The replacement doorbell looks like a damaged return item, the terminals on the back are worn out, the front is scuffed, and I cannot install. It has taken over two hours with Arlo Support to have them finally agree to RMA this RMA, but now there is no email with RMA status or with the pre-paid shipping label.

Does anyone have any tips for contacting Arlo support so that I can get this resolved? After months of issues and beacoup $$$ spent on a base station, 4 x 4K cameras, floodlight, and two doorbells, you'd think they'd be agreeable to helping me out on this faulty doorbell... ugh.

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hey @HelluvaEngineer

Thank you for letting me know. I will escalate this for you. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 43156043

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation