Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Video doorbell multiple problems

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Retired_Member
Not applicable
My wired video doorbell is having multiple problems.
1) My wired doorbell has always recorded in color at night but is now b/w. No settings have changed. Ambient porch lighting is same. I have tried switching the night vision on and off and even resetting the whole thing.
2) After reinstalling the doorbell to the system, my husband’s (shared acce) app won’t find/pair the doorbell. He gets notifications but can’t see the camera on the app. Is his app also supposed to show the hub base or just show on mine (primary account)?
3) the doorbell camera appears to have “shifted”. The bell itself is secure but what shows on the camera now appears like it’s looking through a hole. The edges are all rounded. It’s never been like this.
Please help!! I will add photos in reply comments as I can only add one at a time.
5 REPLIES 5
Retired_Member
Not applicable
Additional photos
Doorbell with color
Retired_Member
Not applicable
Problem #3- Additional photo- previously “normal” camera photo
Retired_Member
Not applicable
Problem #3- current distorted camera view.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

InJayMama,

Given the number of issues you are experiencing and the troubleshooting steps you've already tried, I encourage you to reach out to the Arlo Support Team to investigate further.

JamesC

Retired_Member
Not applicable
I have, thankfully, resolved it by uninstalling and reinstalling. But you have got to be kidding about contacting customer service! They are the worst of any company I have ever dealt with! No one ever replies in chat or email. On the RARE occasion you actually get someone, they are a no help at all.
Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation