Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Video doorbell - did not receive free trial when installing doorbell

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Sice
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm very disappointed in the customer service Arlo has provided.  I purchased a video doorbell along with 3 external cameras.  I noticed the video doorbell was not recording as the other cameras.  I contacted Arlo on June 10 trying to get this resolved.  Apparently, the free trail subscription did not activate on the doorbell camera.  I've held on the phone for an hour and a half 3 times.  I've been disconnected from the online chat support several times.  I've uploaded my purchase receipt, screen shots of what cameras are being managed under the current subscriptions and the issue is still not resolved.  I receive emails from Arlo support claiming a 1-2 business day response.  Well, I just spent another hour and a half with online chat.  Disconnected after 30 minutes and reconnected only to have to start the entire chat over again.  Very poor customer service Arlo.  This equipment is way to expensive for one to have to deal with poor customer service something you really need to fix.  Now, how am I suppose to get this issue resolved?  Return the camera since your support can't seem to add the subscription that is missing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sice
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello,
Just wanted to follow up and let you know Arlo finally took care of my issue. Thank you again for your help.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sice,

I've escalated your support ticket and requested that this issue be handled. If you do not hear back from a support agent within 24-48 hours, please let me know.

JamesC

Sice
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you. I hope your escalation works since the representative on June 10 did the same and I'm still calling. I'll keep you posted.
Sice
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello,
Just wanted to follow up and let you know Arlo finally took care of my issue. Thank you again for your help.
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation