Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 29 Replies
  • 36 Likes
  • 14 In Conversation
UnreadCoyote3
Tutor
Tutor

Hello - I just installed the Video Doorbell and wanted to know how you can turn off the video phone call?  Right now when someone presses the doorbell my phone will start ringing to accept the phone call from Arlo.

Thank you

29 REPLIES 29
jhainzl
Star
Star
Good to know. I’ll keep playing around with it. When I did finally get the option to allow chimes but stop the call this morning, I tested it but it didn’t work. Thanks for the update.
tjam11
Aspirant
Aspirant

So I’m trying turn off my phone calls when at home and chimes work. I’ve found the silent mode option and am able to leave it to chime only but all of our phones still ring every time the doorbell rings. Has anyone had this work?

jhainzl
Star
Star
Although the option now appears when you select silent mode IT DOESN’T WORK. Phone still rings.
HELLO ARLO, WILL YOU EVER GET THIS RIGHT!
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

For those who were previously experiencing this issue. Please download the latest version of the mobile app from the app store and test again.

JamesC

jhainzl
Star
Star

Finally, I can set the silent mode and just turn on the chime and leave phone call off. I tested it several times and IT WORKS now. No more phone calls as you are walking to the front door from your living room. 

Discussion stats
  • 29 Replies
  • 36 Likes
  • 14 In Conversation