Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Jarrid
Aspirant
Aspirant
My video doorbell usually works fine but as of yesterday it stopped giving notifications and now just says connecting forever and never live streams. The doorbell mechanism works and it even calls me when it is pressed. The settings all are connected and I’ve tried updating, uninstalling the app, resetting the doorbell, turning it on and off, etc. The LEDs are normal and everything. Just won’t connect to live stream or give any notifications/clips of someone approaching.
3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jarrid,

Which app are you using that is behaving this way (iOS or Android)? If you test using the web client, are the results the same?

JamesC

Jarrid
Aspirant
Aspirant
It is iOS and web client doesn’t allow me to even view cameras. It says server timed out or something.
naft
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the exact same issue that just recently started. Had been working fine previously but now wont go live or give alerts or video recordings on either my phone or the web. It did briefly start working again after I removed the device and reinstalled it but stopped working again after an hour or so. 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation