Subscription Issues - Video Doorbell UK - AVD1001

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
BenG89
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have just installed my video doorbell at home but when going onto the app or the web-page I cannot get the link to work in order to sign up to the subscription.  I also believe that I should automatically have a couple of months free which doesn't show up when logging onto the app on my phone.

I would be grateful if someone can please help.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

BenG89,

When you first set up Arlo Video Doorbell, upon installation it should apply a 3-month trial for Arlo Smart automatically after installation is complete.

Is this a brand new doorbell? Was it ever installed previously on any other account?

JamesC

BenG89
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi, this was a brand new doorbell purchased from John Lewis. The automatic free trial does not appear on my account. Any ideas?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

BenG89,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

BenG89
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks but I already requested a call back via the live chat however I am yet to hear. The idea of purchasing the doorbell was to review security footage and without the subscription we cannot do this. Thanks.
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation