Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Mechanical Chime Wired Doorbell Stopped Ringing

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
CooperBlack
Aspirant
Aspirant

My mechanical doorbell stopped ringing. To fix this, I uninstall then re-install the doorbell though the iPhone app. It will work perfectly until I try to silence the "Incoming Call" feature. Doing so silences the incoming call but it also silences the mechanical ring even though I leave the "Traditional Chime" toggled ON.

I've tried every conceivable combination of settings to no avail. The only way I can keep the mechanical chime from being silenced is to uninstall/reinstall the Arlo doorbell in the iPhone app to get it working, then delete the Arlo app from my phone. With no app installed, the doorbell worked every day for a full week of testing. As soon as I installed the Arlo app, the mechanical doorbell gets silenced (and yet the "Incoming Call" feature does NOT get silenced); exactly the opposite of what I want.

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation