Digital chime not working with doorbell cam

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Tatergod
Aspirant
Aspirant

So, I have a digital chime and when I connected it, my digital chime was ringing non-stop. I set the chime setting to digital and now the chime doesn't work when the doorbell is pressed. what am I missing

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tatergod
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the wired doorbell, and I have tried multiple settings for the time still I get complete silence when ringing the doorbell.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Tatergod wrote:

So, I have a digital chime and when I connected it, my digital chime was ringing non-stop.

Do you have the AVD1001 ("wired" doorbell) or the AVD2001 ("wirefree" doorbell).  If you have the AVD1001, did you install the power kit?

@Tatergod wrote:

I set the chime setting to digital and now the chime doesn't work when the doorbell is pressed.

What duration did you set in the doorbell chime settings?  Perhaps it's not long enough?

Tatergod
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the wired doorbell, and I have tried multiple settings for the time still I get complete silence when ringing the doorbell.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Tatergod wrote:

If that's all you will tell us, there's nothing we can do to help.  Please answer the questions above (including the power kit one).

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation